Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 February 2012

Quotes of "LOVE"

1st Paragraph...

"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."
"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."
"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
"You can't blame gravity for falling in love."
"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

2nd Paragraph....

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
"Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all."
"Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one."
"You're nothing short of my everything."
"What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven."

3rd Paragraph and The Last...

"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
and,,
"I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything."


Someone  Who firing ME up!!!:)
This is my Quotes of LOVE to someone Who are faraway from Me but still close in my Heart
always...

That person is:








They are my Inspiration!!<3






     






Peace No War but Just LOVE!!!! :) &:) <3

Pen's Off!!!!!

1 comment: