Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 October 2011

Some ideas come Out through my Brain like a Thinks Outside of Boxes!!!!

Hye Pals!!!!!!!!!
Im standing here cause doesnt have a chair to sit down but to share something special and a nice moment between Me and Others....

First of All,,,,,
We stand up and paid the last respect to our Peoples:Steve Jobs(1955-2011)
















 Then,,,RIP to Marco  Simoncelli(1987-2011)

































This 2person is Hero of their Careers......<3....Here,,,,bloggerz doesnt know what to write for now cause very busy with my Exam,,SPM....Just around the corner....Im hope Alls Of U Guys pray the best For me n My FrIENDS too......



I dont want Banana fruit two times or put it down,,put it up.....I want SUCCESS!!!!!


Ya Allah!!!!Ampunkanlah Segala dosa2ku selama ini....Dosa2 kedua ibu bapaku,,,,adik2ku,,rakan2ku,,saudara maraku,,,serta muslim dan muslimat....Kurniakanlah kami kejayaan di DUNIAWI DAN UKHRAWI.....Amin......


Pen Close Up!!!!!!Bye....


Bloggerz Wanted to Bath....Hehehehehehehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment